Koopmans Cakemeel Basis voor gevulde Cake, 450g
Do you fancy a luscious cake as a dessert for a family meal or in the afternoon with a cup of coffee with friends? Then Koopmans Cakemeel Basis voor gevulde Cake is just the thing!
Koopmans Cakemeel is the perfect base for baking a delicious cake. Simply add eggs, butter, milk and sugar and bake a delicious cake. Simply create your own tasty recipes based on Koopmans Cakemeel Basis voor gevulde Cake.
Why not refine your basic cake with nuts, chocolate or fresh fruit? Or experiment with different additives, such as cinnamon or vanilla - in this way, you too can create ever new, magical cake recipes for every occasion and to suit every taste in no time at all.
Recipe idea: small filled cakes
-1 packet Koopmans Cakemeel
For the pastry:
-200 g butter or margarine (room temperature)
-200 g icing sugar
2 tablespoons milk
Filling for apple-cinnamon cakes:
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven.
2. place the ramekins in the muffin tin (or without the tin on the baking tray).
3. Weigh out 225 g Koopmans Cakemeel.
4. Cream 200 g butter or margarine with a mixer.
5. add 200 g icing sugar and mix until smooth. 6.
6. add the eggs one by one and mix the mixture for about 5 minutes on the highest speed.
7. add 25 ml milk (2 tablespoons) and the weighed-out cake flour in portions and mix until smooth.
8. Now add the apples and the cinnamon.
9. Pour the batter into the cake tins in batches using a tablespoon.
10. place the baking tray in the middle of the oven and bake the filled cakes for about 20 minutes at 160°C convection oven.
-Enjoy your meal-
Since 1846, the Koopmans company has strived to bring the most delicious baked goods to our tables. "With Koopmans' delicious baking mixes you can be sure that your cake will turn out well". The Koopmanns company is very proud of this statement. And they have remained true to their traditional baking mixes to this day.
Manufacturer information about the product:
Answer number 7204