Producer: Koopmans Consumentenservice
Addressinformation: Antwoordnummer 7204
Zip Code: 3800 TE
Country: the Netherlands
(NL) TARWEBLOEM, suiker, palmolie, glucosestroop, kaneel, nootmuskaat, kruidnagel, specerijen, rijsmiddelen (E500, E341), EIDOOIERPOEDER (vrije uitloop), MELKEIWIT, zout, aroma
(D) Weizenmehl, Zucker, Palmöl, Glukosesirup, Zimt, Muskatnuss, Nelken, Gewürze, Backtriebmittel (E500, E341), EIPULVER (freier Bereich), MILCHEIWEISS, Salz, Aroma
(GB) wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, glucose syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, spices, raising agents (E500, E341), EGGPOWDER (free range), MILK-EGGWHITE, salt, flavouring
Add it yourself:
For herbal nuts: Only add water
For chocolate spice nuts: Water and chocolate dip or chocolate icing
- 1 bag mix (160 g) Koopmans Kruidnoten
- 2 tablespoons water (approx. 20 g or 20 ml)
- Possibly flower to pollinate the countertop with
Kitchenware Oven baking tray, baking sheet
Electric oven: 175°C
Hot air oven: 160°C
Gas oven: position 3-4
Preparation time Approx. 10-15 min.
Baking time Approx. 10 min.
1. Remove the baking tray from the oven and cover it with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven.
3. Put 1 bag of mix in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water (use 1 bag of mix for 1 baking tray).
4. Mix it all with a spoon and then knead it by hand until the crumbs form one dough.
5. Dust the counter with flour and roll the dough into a rolling pin of about 40 cm.
6. Divide the rolling pin into 8 equal pieces of 5 cm; roll them out a little further, so that there are 8 equal rolls of 7 cm dough.
7. Cut each roll into 7 equal 1 cm pieces and make small balls.
8. Place the balls on a baking tray in 8 rows of 7. Make sure that the balls are well distributed over the tray (spacing of approximately 3-5 cm).
9. Bake the herb nuts in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes until done. Make sure that the underside of the nuts does not become too dark.
10. Immediately after baking, remove the herb nuts from the baking tray with the baking paper and let them cool down for a while.
Tips & Variations
- The dough can easily be prepared in advance. Keep it in the refrigerator (no longer than 1 night). Knead the cooled dough briefly before use.