Important information about shipping frozen food items
Frozen items are safely packed in special polystyrene boxes with freezer pads and handed over to the well-known and reliable parcel service DHL EXPRESS. The freezer pads keep the goods frozen for approx. 24 hours.
Since the freshness of our products goes above all, we always send your order by express. So your parcel reaches you immediately one day after dispatch and the products remain optimally cooled and that for just 9.90 €. This service is only valid within Germany.
We ship our goods from Monday to Thursday with last delivery on Friday. No delivery on Saturdays. Before holidays no dispatch takes place. We will inform you by e-mail about the status of your order. You have the possibility to track your parcel with your shipment number. So you always know exactly on which day it will arrive and can plan the acceptance.
The frozen items arrive frozen in your freezer up to 24 hours after collection and can therefore continue to be stored without hesitation.
What do you have to consider when sending frozen goods?
- The obligation to accept applies, i.e. by placing an order for frozen goods you guarantee acceptance on the following day at the selected delivery address.
- Shipment to packing stations is excluded.
- In order to maintain the cold chain, please ensure that the frozen goods can be further cooled immediately in the freezer.
- Orders must be received by 11am to be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 11 a.m. will be shipped the next day.
- Please track your order using the tracking information you received by email about your package.
Frozen items are excluded from the shipping limit.
Due to the high-quality shipping service of DHL Express and the associated costs, we unfortunately have to exclude frozen items from the free shipping limit of 69, - € within Germany from now on.
Deep-freeze dispatch only still within Germany
We will only offer the express delivery service by DHL Express within Germany, as it would only be possible for foreign countries at very high fees, which we do not want to pass on to our customers.